Upcoming Trans-Venous Procedures
A dramatic increase in interventional procedures that require large bore venous vascular access site is expected once novel technologies under development for structural heart treatment in development will mature.
- Transcatheter Mitral Valve Repair
- Transcatheter Mital Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Transcatheter Tricuspid Valve Repair
- Transcatheter Tricuspid Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Intra-Atrial Shunt Therapy
- Left Ventricle Restoration
- Left Ventricle Volume Reduction
- Right Ventricle Assist Devices
As soon as these procedures are fully developed and utilized, the market for large bore venous access closure is expected to grow to 30 million procedures per year in the USA and Europe.